Kumpulan Tugas

How to prepare on line skype Interview from Acadsoc

Hi Everyone. Some people says experience is the best teacher although someone says experience is cruel teacher because he gives exam then a lesson.
However, Here I wanna share my experience in getting on line skype interview with Acadsoc.com I hope it will help anyone who want to get interviewed.
In Acadsoc interview, you should prepare everything that is correlated with teaching material because there will be teaching simulation with interviewer. interviewer will give you some material, you have 3 minutes to prepare, 5 minutes in teaching the material. some aspects that will be considered in your teaching are:
  • Started with a greeting
  • Explain the topic
  • Let student create her sentence
  • Time management
  • Maximize the use of the chat box
  • Pronunciation
  • Fluently
  • Grammar
  • compliments
  • enthusiastic"
Before go to teaching simulation you have to prepare some these things prior to your interview:
a. speed test via speedtest.net ( Download; 2Mbps / Up load: 0.6 Mbps)
b. camera for the video call
c. good headset and microphone for audio 
d. be at your intended work station 
e. use a laptop or PC  
f. use a wired stable connection
Sen your updated CV
Copy the result of test speed connection

on thing that you should prepare is you competence in grammar because you will get grammar test via chat box. and one more thing, you will get reading aloud test.
I wish you will more prepared than me and good luck!

Note: the interviewer is very friendly and patience lady. I totally love her.
Previous
Next Post »

4 comments

Write comments
Islah
AUTHOR
15 March 2017 at 12:23 delete

Hello, please help me in applying at Acadsoc. Also please give me details about the compensation and other stuffs. :) Thank you po

Reply
avatar
Den Bagus
AUTHOR
19 April 2017 at 01:25 delete

Hi, Sidra, I am sorry. I just open my blog.
if you are interested to apply just visit this link below
http://tutor.acadsoc.com/recruit/jobs.aspx
it is Home-based Online ESL Tutor
it means depend on your teaching scheduled that you take, and your price for an hour.
Ganbate ne

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
12 March 2018 at 20:53 delete

please give me sample inteview questions i will have my interview later

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
18 January 2019 at 18:32 delete

Can you give sample for an updated cv?

Reply
avatar