Kumpulan Tugas

Download Powerpoint PPT "Formal Invitation" understanding structure.


This is PPT for introducing to students about structure and parts of Invitation letter. It is included exercises to check your understanding. moreover PPT about step to write invitation letter you may download PPT entitle "Let's write Invitation letter". In this chapter, I used two PPTs, First I used "Formal invitation" PPT then "Let's write invitation letter" PPT.
You may download PPT entitled " Formal Invitation" in link bellow.
Previous
Next Post »

5 comments

Write comments
8 October 2017 at 20:27 delete

thanks a lot. it's very helpful for me in teaching the material.

Reply
avatar
Den Bagus
AUTHOR
12 October 2017 at 04:44 delete

it's my pleasure.
thanks for visiting my blog.

Reply
avatar
Lathifa Park
AUTHOR
17 August 2020 at 19:07 delete

thanks a lot Sir, it's very helpful

Reply
avatar