Kumpulan Tugas

Thank you to my beloved students

I just finished checking up your pop-up invitation assignment. I got 21 pop-up invitations from 36 students in XI MIA 4 and 5 pop-up invitations from 36 students in XI IIS 2. Student who hasn't submitted, could submit after PHB.

It is from XI MIA 4

It is from XI IIS2

I highly appreciate to students who have submitted their task before due date/ deadline. I guarantee you getting maximum score from your work. furthermore I tolerate students who haven't submitted their task, I believe it is because you have many tasks before PHB. however you should learn to manage your time and I want your task in my desk after PHB. Thank you.

Formal   : Good luck ! in your exams.
Informal: Break your leg ! in your exams.
I believe it's peace of cake for you. :-) 


Previous
Next Post »